Monday 3 November 2014

Malacca 1

I went to Malacca twice times with different group of people and purposes.

(Actually I just want to throwback and make my blog looks more active HAHA)

The first time I went is with my Craziest BFF, we planned it since January but finally make it on August zzz


Count from Left : Me, Carol, Lau, Meh, MunYee, Li Zhen and Han

A really really nice weather over there, although I get sweaty but I still can bear Ha.



Pantai Klebang:

This beach is not really a tourist spots ( I guess so...) but it is very clean and the sunset here is very nice.
Me and My Lovely Meh

Hekkk, Im half way writting Hangul of my OPPA names,
I do say before I love KPOP right ? Hehe 

Before the sun goes down.



The next Malacca trip I went with my schoolmates for a Tourism Assignment ( I hate this part huhhh)
will post it soon hopefully Hehe.





No comments:

Post a Comment